This is my first regular personal blog so I thought that an introduction may be appropriate. So, hello! My name is Valere Tjolle and I’ve been in the travel and tourism industry for longer than I’d like so say (actually I fell in love with tourism when I was 8 – so we’re talking 60 […]
- Mona Lisa, Mussolini, mountain music and an astonishing art snapshot in Romagna
- What do Mona Lisa, Mussolini, Che Guevara, Amitabh Bachchan and an undead monk have in common?
- Italy what a disaster what a tourism opportunity
- What shade of green would you like your tourism?
- Greenwash and tourism a dysfunctional relationship
|Billy Oyaro on Greenwash and tourism a dysfun…|
|Irene Lane on What shade of green would you…|
|ronmader on What shade of green would you…|
|Relais Villa Roncuzz… on Italy what a disaster what a t…|
|Rasto Kirn on Greenwash and tourism a dysfun…|